A dynamic leisure and residential development company focussing on environmental awareness and ‘low energy’ mixed use resorts. A company that delivers a ‘legacy’ for local communities, promotes partnership and quality design, and recognises its responsibility to develop in an environmentally sensitive manner.
The company’s objectives are:
- LEGACY - To develop economic legacies for local communities that enhance local tourism and build new homes to create environments with sustainable employment opportunities.
- LEISURE DESTINATION - To deliver regionally significant eco-leisure villages that will each become a unique leisure ‘destination’ and hub for local tourist activity and business.
- PARTNERSHIP - To work in partnership with stakeholders to establish a
co-ordinated strategy for addressing local need and developing opportunity.
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING - To support youth development and Education to improve local skills and training opportunity.
- LOW ENERGY ACCOMMODATION - To develop contemporary and flexible property based on a ‘Passive Design’ philosophy to minimise energy use.
- MIXED USE - To develop a mixed use portfolio of property that enables people to live and work close to retail and leisure facilities.
“We always strive for great design using low impact modern methods of construction that compliment stunning locations to develop places where people want to live and tourists want to visit. We build quality "Environments for Life.”
Richard Sidi, Chief Executive, Land and Lakes (Anglesey) Ltd.
“Land and Lakes (Anglesey) Ltd is backed by the Kingmoor Park Properties group, an organisation which values communities and has a history of holding onto assets for the long term and investing in community infrastructure. We are also well versed in delivering large scale economically important projects which are designed to regenerate areas.”
Brian Scowcroft, Chairman, Kingmoor Park Properties Ltd.